If you’ve already associated a mobile phone number with your Professional Email account, follow these steps to reset your password and log in to your account.
- Go to the Account Recovery Tool: https://passwordreset.emailsrvr.com/wmidentity/recover/password
- Follow the prompts to reset your password then log in to your account.
If you do not have a mobile phone number associated with your Professional Email, you can log into your account directly from your get.realtor account. Follow these steps to access your email from get.realtor.
- Log in to your www.get.realtor account.
- Click on My Domains.
- Click the Manage Domain button for the domain with your Professional Email account.
- Click the Email Setup tab.
- Click Manage for the account you’d like to log in to.
- Open the Options menu.
- Select Log into Inbox to access your email inbox.
- Click your email address in the top, right corner of your inbox.
- Select Settings.
- In the pop-up window, select Security and turn Password Recover to On.
- Choose Get A Text Message and enter your phone number.
- Follow the instructions to associate a phone number with your account.
- Visit the password reset page and follow the steps to reset your password.