As a member of NAR or CREA you are eligible to claim .realtor™ domain names. The .realtor top level domain is an exclusive domain that instantly tells the world you are a REALTOR® and differentiates you from other real estate professionals. Only REALTORS® can purchase a .realtor™ domain. The .realtor™ top-level domain (TLD) makes it easy for consumers, prospects, and clients to identify you as a trusted source in real estate.
All REALTORS® are eligible to register their first domain free for the first year. If you’ve already claimed a free domain you can register as many additional domains as you like for $39.95 per year.
Follow these steps to create an account and claim your domains.
Create An Account
You’ll need to create a https://get.realtor account before you can search for and claim domain names.
We offer several quick and easy ways to sign up for a get.realtor account. You can use your existing NAR credentials, your CREA (RealtorLink) credentials, or your email address to create an account.
If you want to sign up with your NAR credentials check out Sign up with Your NAR (National Association of REALTORS) Account.
Follow the steps listed below to create an account with your email address.
- Go to the Get Started page.
- Fill out the form, agree to the Terms of Service, and click Create Account.
- On the next page you'll be asked if you are a member of NAR or CREA.
- If you are a member of NAR or CREA, click the button where you are a member or if not a member, skip to step 5.
- NAR Members
- You'll be prompted to enter your NRDS ID. (If you don't know your NRDS ID you can use the lookup tool by clicking Look up your NRDS ID.
- Select whether you are a REALTOR® member, designated REALTOR® for a brokerage firm, or Executive Officer for a member board.
- Fill out the required information as this will allow you to purchase .realtor domains for yourself, your brokerage, and your member board if applicable.
- CREA Members
- You'll be prompted to enter your CREA (RealtorLink) information.
- Select your Board from the list.
- Enter your CREA (RealtorLink) username and password.
- If you are not a member of NAR or CREA, select I'm not a member, skip this step.
- You are only eligible for .realestate domains as a non-member.
- Your account is ready and you can begin to search for .realestate domains.
Search for Available Domains
Now that you’ve created your account, it’s time to search for domains!
In the navigation menu, click on Domain Search then .realtor. On the search page, use the search form to find available domains.
Our search tool will help you find a valid domain that aligns with the naming rules. (You can check out this article for more information: Individual Domain Name Rules.)
Enter the domain name you’d like to claim and click the yellow Search button. We’ll check to see if the domain is available and offer other personalized name suggestions. You can purchase as many domains as you want!
When you’ve found your domain, click the Add to Cart button. Please note that the domain is not registered to you until you complete the checkout process!
After you’ve added your domain to your cart, you’ll want to choose how many years to register your domain. You can choose 1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 years. Select the number of years to register your domain then click Proceed to Checkout.
On the checkout page, you’ll need to add a payment source by clicking the Add a card button. Even if you’re claiming a free domain, we require a payment method on file to ensure your domains automatically renew without interruption. You can turn off auto-renew at any time.
Next you’ll need to enter contact information.
After adding a payment method and entering your contact information, please read and agree to the terms and conditions. Check the box to agree.
Click the Complete Order button to register your domain. Domain registrations usually happen pretty quickly, but please note it can take up to a few minutes for our system to process your domain registration.
Congratulations on registering your domain! Now it’s time to connect your domain to a website. We offer a variety of options from URL forwarding to Advanced DNS.