URL forwarding allows you to forward users to another domain name when they visit your domain. When URL is enabled, users who visit your domain will immediately be forwarded to the web address entered during setup.
- Log in to your get.realtor account.
- Click on My Domains.
- Locate the domain you want to forward and click Manage Domain.
- Click on the Website Setup tab or Manage Website Setup button.
- Locate Forward my site to another URL and click the Select button.
- Enter the URL you want to forward to.
- Click Confirm.