Your web site hosting provider may provide you with custom nameservers to link your domain to your website. Here's how to add nameservers to your domain.
Please note that adding custom name servers will disable email and website forwarding if you have them set up.
- Log in to your get.realtor account.
- Click My Domains.
- Click Manage Domain for the domain you’re adding name servers.
- Click Manage Website Setup.
- Locate Use custom name servers and click the Select button.
- Enter the name servers provided by your web hosting provider and click Confirm.