All DNS records are added to your domain on the advanced DNS page. To add an A record you will need the IP address of the web server hosting your website. Your website provider will give you this information.
- Log in to your get.realtor account.
- Go to My Domains page.
- Click the Manage Domain button for the domain you want to add DNS records.
- Select the Advanced DNS tab.
- Click the Add DNS Record button.
- Choose A Record from the Record Type dropdown list.
- Enter the details for your A Record:
- Host: The host name the A record links to. Select @ to point directly to your base domain name.
- IPV4 Address: The IP address you are setting as the destination for the host.
- Time To Live (TTL): How long the server should cache information. The default setting is 30 minutes.
- Select Save Record to save your new A Record.
Please allow up to 48 hours for your DNS changes to take full effect globally.