Subdomains can be created as an A record that points to an IP address. Or, they can be created as a CNAME that points to another domain name. Follow these steps to create a subdomain record.
- Log in to your www.get.realtor account
- Click My Domains.
- Find the domain you’ll be adding records to and click Manage Domain.
- Select the Advanced DNS tab.
- Then click the Add DNS Record button.
- Select the record type (A or CNAME) and fill out the needed information.
- Click Add Record to save the record.