Transfer your domain from get.realtor to another registrar by following the steps below. You won't be able to transfer your domain away if it's within 60 days of registration or a previous transfer.
Note: .realtor™ domains CANNOT be transferred to other registrars. .realtor™ domains are exclusive to Real Estate Domains (get.realtor).
- Login to your get.realtor account.
- Click My Domains.
- Select Manage Domain for the domain you'd like to transfer.
- Click on the Learn More button located next to the domain Transfer Status.
- Then click on Start Transfer to Another Registrar.
- Select Unlock Domain & Get Authorization Code to initiate the transfer process.
- An authorization code will be provided for you to use at your new registrar for transferring the domain to the other registrar. After you have entered the authorization code at your new registrar, it will take 5 days for the transfer to process.
- After the domain is transferred you may need to setup the DNS with the new registrar.
If the transfer is not initiated within 10 days after unlocking it, we will re-lock the domain as a security measure. You can repeat the steps if you want to unlock it again.
Please note that the gaining registrar will add a year to the term of the domain at the cost that they have defined for the given domain(s)