You'll want to create a get.realtor account so you can begin searching and registering domain names. Use the Get Started tool to create your account. After you've created your account follow these steps to register a domain name.
- Use the Domain Search tool to search for a domain name that you like.
- Note: .realtor domains are exclusive to members of the National Association of Realtors® and the Canadian Real Estate Association.
- When you find a domain name that you want to register, add it to your cart.
- You can purchase and register as many domains as you like in a single transaction.
- Choose how many years you'd like to register your domain name, then click Proceed to Checkout.
- If you haven't already, add a credit card by clicking the Add Credit Card button.
- Fill out your contact information in the form.
- Review the domain license agreement and check the box to accept the terms.
- Review your order and click the yellow Complete Order button to register your domain.
The domain will appear in your account and you are ready to point it your website.