You can manually renew your domain name at any time.
Note: .realtor domains require that you are a member in good standing with NAR or CREA. If your NAR or CREA membership is inactive you will not be able to renew your domain until you contact them and resolve your membership status.
- Log in to your get.realtor account.
- Go to the My Domains page.
- Locate the domain you want to renew and click the Renew Now button. The domain will be added to your cart.
- Use the dropdown to select the number of years you'd like to add to your domain.
- Click Proceed to Checkout and complete the the purchase to manually renew your domain.