All DNS records are added to your domain on the advanced DNS page. To add an CNAME you will need the host and target. Your website provider will give you this information.
- Log in to your get.realtor account.
- Go to My Domains page.
- Click the Manage Domain button for the domain you want to add DNS records.
- Select the Advanced DNS tab.
- Click the Add DNS Record button.
- Choose CNAME from the Record Type dropdown list.
- Enter the details for your CNAME:
- Host: The host name, or prefix, the CNAME record will be set to.
- Target: The URL you are setting as the destination for the host. Type @ to point directly to your root domain name.
- Time To Live (TTL): How long the server should cache information. The default setting is 30 minutes.
- Select Save Record to save your new CNAME Record.
Note: The most common CNAME host is www, with the base domain symbol entered for the Target to field. This will make www.coolexample.realtor load to the same webpage as the root domain, coolexample.realtor.
Please allow up to 48 hours for your DNS changes to take full effect globally.