All DNS records are added to your domain on the advanced DNS page. To add an SRV record you will need several bits of information. Your service provider will give you this information.
- Log in to your get.realtor account.
- Go to My Domains page.
- Click the Manage Domain button for the domain you want to add DNS records.
- Select the Advanced DNS tab.
- Click the Add DNS Record button.
- Choose SRV Record from the Record Type dropdown list.
- Enter the details for your SRV Record:
- Host: The host name or domain name the SRV links to. If you want to link the record to your domain name, enter @.
- Priority: The priority for the SRV record. For multiple records that have the same Name and Service, the priority number determines which Target to contact first.
- Weight: The weight of the SRV record. For multiple records that have the same Name, Service and Priority, the weight value determines how often one Target is chosen relative to others.
- Port: The port number for the service, such as 80 or 21.
- Target Host: The host name of the machine providing the service, such as host.example.com.
- Time To Live (TTL): How long the server should cache information. The default setting is 30 minutes.
- Select Save Record to save your new SRV Record.
Please allow up to 48 hours for your DNS changes to take full effect globally.