All DNS records are added to your domain on the advanced DNS page. To add a TXT record you will need . Your website provider will give you this information.
- Log in to your get.realtor account.
- Go to My Domains page.
- Click the Manage Domain button for the domain you want to add DNS records.
- Select the Advanced DNS tab.
- Click the Add DNS Record button.
- Choose TXT Record from the Record Type dropdown list.
- Enter the details for your TXT Record:
- Host: Enter the host name for the TXT record. For example, type www to put the record on www.coolexample.com. To put the host on coolexample.com, enter @ in the Host field.
- Value: The value you are setting as the destination of the Host.
- Time To Live (TTL): How long the server should cache information. The default setting is 30 minutes.
- Select Save Record to save your new TXT Record.
Please allow up to 48 hours for your DNS changes to take full effect globally.