Our free email forwarding service is a great way to use a personalized email address for your business.
Keep in mind that email forwarding only allows you to receive messages at the email address you create. You can not send mail from this email address. Follow these steps to set up email forwarding.
- Log in to your get.realtor account.
- Click on My Domains.
- Locate the domain you want to set up with email forwarding and click Manage Domain.
- Click on Email Setup.
- Locate Email Forwarding and click Select.
- In the first text box, you’ll create an email address for your domain. Emails sent to this address will be forwarded to the email you enter in the second textbox.
- In the second text box, enter your email address where you want to receive messages.
- Click Confirm.