With a few clicks, you can link your .realtor™ domain to your realtor.com® profile. This option is free and allows you to quickly establish a presence on the web.
Note: This option only works for members of NAR with a .realtor™ domain name. If you are a new NAR member, it can take up to 7 days for realtor.com to update with your information.
- Log in to your get.realtor account.
- Click on My Domains.
- Locate the domain you want to link to realtor.com in the domain list and click Manage Domain.
- Click the Manage Website Setup button.
- Select the Use your free realtor.com® profile website option.
- Click Confirm to complete setup.