Follow these steps to add your Professional Email account to Outlook.
- Open Outlook and select File > Add Account.
- On the next screen, enter your email address, select Advanced options, then check the box for Let me set up my account manually and select Connect.
- Select your account type, IMAP.
- The Account settings screen should be pre-populated with most of the account settings you need. Enter your incoming and outgoing server settings:
Incoming IMAP Mail Server: secure.emailsrvr.com
Incoming IMAP Mail Server Port: 993
Outgoing SMTP Mail Server: secure.emailsrvr.com
Outgoing SMTP Mail Server Port: 465
- Select Next.
- Enter your password and then select Connect.
Check out our interactive help site where we offer visual step-by-step instructions on how to add your email account to a variety of devices like your phone, tablet, or computer.