We offer several quick and easy ways to sign up for a get.realtor account. You can use your existing NAR credentials, your CREA (RealtorLink), or your email address to create an account.
If you want to sign up with your NAR credentials check out Sign up with Your NAR (National Association of REALTORS) Account.
If you want to sign up with your CREA (RealtorLink) credentials check out Sign up with Your CREA (REALTORLink) Account.
Follow the steps listed below to create an account with your email address.
- Go to the Get Started page.
- Fill out the form, agree to the Terms of Service, and click Create Account.
- On the next page you'll be asked if you are a member of NAR or CREA.
- If you are a member of NAR or CREA, click the button where you are a member or if not a member, skip to step 5.
- NAR Members
- You'll be prompted to enter your NRDS ID. (If you don't know your NRDS ID you can use the lookup tool by clicking Look up your NRDS ID.
- Select whether you are a REALTOR® member, designated REALTOR® for a brokerage firm, or Executive Officer for a member board.
- Fill out the required information as this will allow you to purchase .realtor domains for yourself, your brokerage, and your member board if applicable.
- CREA Members
- You'll be prompted to enter your CREA (RealtorLink) information.
- Select your Board from the list.
- Enter your CREA (RealtorLink) username and password.
- NAR Members
- If you are not a member of NAR or CREA, select I'm not a member, skip this step.
- You are only eligible for .realestate domains as a non-member.
- Your account is ready and you can begin to search for .realestate domains.