You can cancel your domain renewal at any time by turning auto-renew off. Follow these steps to turn off auto-renew.
- Log in to your https://get.realtor account.
- Go to My Domains.
- On the Domains list, locate the domain you're not renewing and click Manage Domain.
- Locate the Auto-Renew toggle switch. (This located on the right side for larger screens or the bottom of the page for smaller screens.)
- Toggle the switch to Off.
- Your domain will expire on the date listed and you will not be charged for another year of registration.