Setting up your Free Professional Website has never been easier. Simply follow the steps below to ensure your Free Professional Website is building your online brand. To get started log on to your account on get.realtor. Log on, select "My Domains," "Manage Domain," "Manage Website Setup," "Manage," and then "Site Editor." After you make changes, be sure to REPUBLISH your website.
STEP ONE : REVIEW YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
Our systems will automatically pull your contact information into your website.
Be sure to review it and ensure it is correct. If your information is not correct simply update it in the "CONTENT" section. (little folder on the upper left side)
Information to Review:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Business Address
STEP TWO: CONNECT TO YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ICONS
Your social media buttons are customizable. You can connect to your personal social media sites. Choose your icons and update your sites in the Content area of the template:
The best way is to ensure success is to copy and paste your URL into the social media line you want to connect. Note: the first part of the url is already there so only add your details. Be sure to test out the links after you publish your site to ensure they are linked properly. If you don't want an icon to appear on your page simply leave the line blank.
STEP THREE: ADD YOUR CUSTOMIZATION:
Take your Free Professional Website to the next level by adding your photo, logo and more! Features you will want to customize:
- Your Logo
- To update your logo open the "content" folder on the upper left corner. Under "Business Info" hit "replace" under the photo
- To resize or edit your select edit. A new box will open for you to edit your photo. Once you have made your changes click the back arrow (lower left of the window) to save your changes and then X out of the box.
- Your BUSINESS TEXT INFORMATION
- About Me Section
- Update Your Bio As Needed
- Professional Services Section
- Your Stats Section (Are you just starting out? See suggestions below to replace stats section)
- # of homes sold
- Price Range in which you work
- Years of experience
- Client Testimonials Section
Please note, if the information is connected data (text is surrounded by little blue dash lines), you will want to update the information in the “Content” section as noted above. If the information is not connected data, simply click in the section to update.
STEP FOUR: ADD YOUR PICTURE
To add your photo to your website simply click on the photo in your website template. A edit box will open. Simply click "replace" and upload your photo:
STEP 5: MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES:
You can make your changes in the template by clicking and customizing any text box. You can change the information, color, size, etc. If you see the connective data when you highlight a section be sure to update that information in the content section to ensure it updates on all views (mobile, tablet, desktop).
Additional features/areas of the Professional Websites you may want to edit:
- Lead Capture Form
- Clients will fill out their contact information and you will be sent an email and the clients information will be stored in your Free Professional Website Dashboard
- Why Work with Us Section
- Lists why work with you and how you make a difference to your clients
Helpful Video: How to Review and Customize Your Website from Start to Finish:
Commonly Asked Questions:
- How do I add the ® after REALTOR in the template:
- After the REALTOR hit “ALT 0174”
- What if I don’t have a logo?
- REALTORS® can keep the logo provided in the template. Feel free to add your own logo or delete the photo box if you do not wish to have a logo present on the page.
- How do I resize my logo?
- Click the image and select “edit”
- What if I am a new REALTOR® and don’t have a lot of stats to add to that section?
Get creative! We suggest the following words and examples:
- Client care
NOTEABLE: WHAT IS CONNECTED DATA:
Our template uses a lot of connected data to ensure that your information is correct in all possible locations and views (desktop, mobile, tablet). You will know that the content is connected data if you see the following image when you hover over the section:
WHERE TO UPDATE CONNECTED DATA:
The best place to update the connected data is in the content area, see screenshot below: